Friday, December 14, 2007

Tina & Charles in the Bahamas at Atlantis


"Here are a few photos from our recent trip to Atlantis. We had a ball and believe it or not, Charlie and I both went down the Leap of Faith waterslide. It’s a 60 foot virtually vertical drop that is over in 14 seconds. I’m glad I can check that off my list and there will be no repeats. We had a lot of fun on the water feature called the Current. It’s sort of like a lazy river, but it has some rapids and waves throughout. We also did the dolphin encounter which was a lot of fun. And we sailed a race on a retired America’s Cup boat. I was named the captain and had to tell our crew when to start the race. Charlie worked the jib grinders. Our boat won the race!" Tina Holland Parker
__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: